This concentrated serum is a formulated with a potent blend of 4% Arbutin and 10% L-Ascorbic Acid to help improve the appearance of dark spots and minimise the appearance of skin ageing for a brighter complexion. A safe alternative to skin-lightening products that contain hydroquinone. This product is an excellent choice for anyone who cannot tolerate hydroquinone or those who need a treatment to use in between cycles of hydroquinone.
• Mild to moderate hyperpigmentation
• Fine lines and wrinkles and related signs of ageing caused by photo-ageing
• Not recommended for those with acne
• Pre and post-procedure, and enhancement of results
• After washing face, apply 5-7 drops of serum to the entire face or as directed by a physician
• Massage in gently
• Alone or part of an 12-24 week programme for full skin transformation (dependant on patient skin)
• Time, patience and tolerance for some transient side effects while treating advanced photodamage
• Maintenance programme required
• Obagi-C Rx is prescription only, Fx is non-prescription
• Reduces overactive melanocyte production to correct mild hyperpigmentation and
distribute melanin evenly to reduce brown spots
• Used with the Obagi Obagi-C Fx® System, in up to 24 weeks , you can achieve:
• Firmer skin, with fewer fine lines and wrinkles
• Fewer brown spots and/or freckles
All skin types but aimed at skin with uneven tone and lower levels of pigmentation problems
If unable to use Hydroquinone
Not recommended for those with acne
Skin-brightening cream formulated with Arbutin to enhance the appearance of skin for a more even-looking complexion.
Please be patient...Appointments have booked up fast. There are no appointments currently available to book online.
If you want an appointment or further information then please contact me directly at