Pore Therapy Solution helps unclog pores and clears away dead skin cells with 2% salicylic acid. While leaving a refreshed feel to the skin, Pore Therapy prepares the skin for the next step in the acne treatment regimen.
- Mild to moderate inflammatory or non inflammatory acne
- Side effects of other acne treatments
- Open pores
- Oily skin (can be used with Vitamin A products to control oil)
Directions and Commitment
Pore Therapy (2% salicylic acid)
Refreshing treatment that unclogs and refines pores and clears away dead skin cells with 2% salicylic acid, for the treatment of acne.
- Shake the bottle well before dispensing
- After cleansing, place a cotton ball or pad over the pump well and pump 2 to 3 times to saturate, then cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor
- Allow the product to air-dry completely; do not rinse off
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day
As part of the Clenziderm system, use the three products daily and prepare to tolerate some transient tingling or stinging at onset.
It is Step 2 in Clenziderm protocol – Prepare skin with Pore Therapy
How it works
It unclogs pores and clears dead skin cells while preparing skin to deeply absorb a liquefied serum that targets acne at its source.
- 2% Salicylic Acid eliminates residue on the skin and minimises blemishes
- Menthol cools and calms irritated skin
- Specially Denatured Alcohol helps kill acne-causing bacteria quickly while removing dead skin cells
Oily, acne-prone skin
Not for sensitive skin types
Unclogs pores and clears dead skin cells while preparing skin to absorb the Therapeutic Lotion.
Menthol provides a cooling sensation. Miniature molecules allow for entry to pores.
- 2% Salicylic Acid (Salicylic acid promotes cell turnover to open clogged pores and helps minimise swelling and redness)